Saturday, October 23, 2010

the moment we share together

specially this post is dedicated to my mentor.

seriously, i'm very lucky to have her.
it is like Allah has sent her to me, to ease my hand..
i feel very supported, cheered up and i plan to work smarter and smarter in my study.
Alhamdulillah. thank you Allah, the Most Gracious, she is with me..

for about 3 sem she lectures me. and i observe her characters.
she is very cheerful person. once she talks, everyone can see her spirit. full of energy.
she is systematic, and has clear mission for her days.
every days, she has her own organizer, she list down 6 things that she wants to do. and ensure that she do that.
and whenever she works, she wants to do her best!
her words,
"this is the only chance i have, i must do my best"

and she said, self-discipline, it is about how u works on it.
what i learned from her, nothing can change ur life, unless u urself change it.

and i very respect her,
may Allah bless her always,
and may i'll be more 'firm' with myself..ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment