Monday, December 3, 2012

The best among you is the best of you to his family.

1 thing I don't want to forget today..


May Allah grant me the blessing too..amin.


This true story, a layman story, but it touched my heart..deep.


A boy, a goldenhar syndrome boy..u know, likely to describe him as the one with facial nerve palsy I guess, on the right side, with low set ear n eye..a very lovely boy with his lovely mother..


U know..a boy who comes to u with smile on the face, just after got vomiting due to long journey to get treatment here..


U know, an ordinary mother just to love her son..infinity, indescribable taking good care of him, every minutes not to let his, even a drop of watery running nose falling down the cheek..sweeping his wet eyes..just to make sure her son in a good state..


U know..a boy who still keeps smiling to u, n follow u, whatever u give him just to obey u, to complete the task, without tricking u..because of his mother say so..

T.T what a lovely mother and son I met today..righteous mother with righteous son..really admiring!

May Allah make us become the one who really being grateful to have a mother, the lovely mother we had. Amin.

N I, I just want to be like that..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment