Thursday, September 9, 2010

epilog Ramadhan 1431H

perjalanan seorang hamba,

kembali kepada fitrah..Bold

"I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?"

(Hassan al-Banna)

"Membiarkan orang lain sahaja yang bermotivasi dalam memperolehi pahala bukanlah sifat orang beriman. Jangan biarkan kata-kata negatif orang terhadap sesuatu yang baik untuk akhirat anda, membantutkan semangat. Jadikan ia pendorong dan motivasi..."

(Ust Hj Zaharuddin Hj Abd Rahman)

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell (show) others, How much they love them while they're alive."

(Poet)

pohon ribuan kemaafan, dihalalkan segala kekurangan,

Selamat kembali kepada fitrah!

Kullu ‘Aam wa Antum bil-Khair, Taqabbalallaahu minna wa minkum ajma’een.

ya Allah, temukan kami pada Ramadhan tahun depan..ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment