Friday, December 9, 2011

sometimes mistake can't be avoided but please return!

If only this happen to me..
If only that not happen to me..
If only I can..
If only she have..
If only..

the words of blaming..something that becomes norm today. and part of it, we actually victimised ourselves in everything. huhu..and it makes us demotivated, stayed away, and didn't move on.
where as, in every action we take, there is always choices. we need to choose and we must have the responsibility in it. only by doing that, it can make us happy with our choice.

"Show me someone who is humble enough to accept and take responsibility for his or her circumstances and courages enough to take whatever initiative necessary to creatively work his or her way through or around of these challenges, and I'll show you the supreme power of choice."
-Stephen Covey, 2004-

because it is the power of choice..
n i choose to be happy with everything happens in my life..

persuading myself,
after several mistakes for last two days,
cheer please!

"The repentance accepted by Allah is only for those who do wrong in ignorance [or carelessness] and then repent soon after. It is those to whom Allah will turn in forgiveness, and Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."
(An Nisa':17)

happy sayyidul ayyam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment